CPF Calculator For Singapore Employers and Employees
The Central Provident Fund (CPF) is an employment-based scheme that serves as a compulsory savings plan for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PR). CPF contributions are made by both employers and employees at varying rates, depending on the employee’s age and salary.
The Central Provident Fund (CPF) is a key pillar of Singapore’s social security system. CPF helps Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents set aside funds to build a strong foundation for retirement.
How CPF Works
CPF is a comprehensive savings system.
As you work and make CPF contributions, you accumulate savings in 3 accounts:
- Ordinary Account (OA) – For retirement, housing, insurance and investment
- MediSave Account (MA) – For hospitalization, medical expenses and approved medical insurance
- Special Account (SA) – For old age investment in retirement-related financial products
At age 55, a Retirement Account (RA) is created for you, where you receive monthly retirement payouts.
Use this CPF calculator to compute the CPF contributions payable for private sector and non-pensionable government employees.
- Depending on your age, CPF contribution rates can range from 12.5% to 37% of your monthly wages.
- Our CPF calculator helps you determine the amount of your monthly contributions based on factors such as your age, your salary, and citizenship status
Enter your age, salary, bonus and commission – the calculator will do the rest!
Payroll outsourcing is the practice of delegating your company’s payroll management to an external service provider. This includes processing monthly payrolls, managing tax deductions, ensuring compliance with local statutory requirements, and handling other payroll-related tasks.
A reputable payroll services company in Singapore should offer:
- Monthly payroll processing
- Tax deductions and submissions
- Compliance with local statutory requirements
- Real-time reporting
- Employee self-service portals
- Year-end tax form preparations (e.g., IR8A)
- Government-Paid Leave (GPL) and National Service Make-Up Pay (NS MUP) claims processing
- CPF contributions and refunds processing