Despite your best efforts, not all employees implement the feedback given by their managers. In these situations, it’s important for HR and management to clearly and quickly inform employees of their performance issues, and create a record of their corrective actions in the form of a warning letter to employees for poor performance.
These 3 templates will help you communicate, document, and set a plan in motion to help improve employee performance.
Each template includes:
- Guidance for laying out the actions needed from employees
- A system for documenting dates and deliverables from all parties
- A path forward for performance improvement
Warning letters to employees for poor performance:
- Inform employees of management’s expectations
- Provide compliant documentation of management’s performance improvement efforts
- Help create a timeline and measurable goals for employees to adhere to